What Is Content Marketing?Content Marketing means creating and sharing content of high standards and shareable values to attract an audience for your digital empire. The main objective of content marketing is to convert the prospects into customers and the customers into repeated buyers. Moreover, the type of content we create and share tells about our niche.Therefore, it can be termed as a strategic approach for creating and share content in such a manner which will create and retain a clearly defined audience which will ultimately drive traffic and profitable customers.Present and Future of Digital Marketing:
The game of digital marketing is ever changing. To display yourself you need to advertise yourself in a very attractive way. Now if we talk about the marketing of our services, the most traditional ways are TV commercial, images or hoardings. But one thing which is present all over the traditional ways is the content. Yes, everything we look, we see or we read have content in it.Nowadays the smart marketers are using “Content Marketing” as the next big thing. There is no doubt about the fact that content marketing is an awesome medium to present yourself in the market and reach out to the audiences. Moreover, these days customers have given a set back to the traditional ways, this change in the mindset of customers has enhanced the role of content in marketing even more.Remember this while creating content for marketing
The whole internet is filled up with unique content but not everything holds the same value. So, while creating content, you need to take care that whatever you have created is really relevant and valuable. This is what separates the garbage present on the internet and the good relevant content.The best thing about content marketing is that it is non-interrupting marketing. It is not direct selling of products and services, instead of pitching them directly, you deliver information about your products and services that make our prospect more intelligent. The main essence of this whole strategy lies in one simple fact that if as businesses and service providers, we deliver consistent and ongoing valuable information to buyers. This strategy is being used by some of the big companies like P&G, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, and John Deere.Content Marketing: Ain’t no Cake Walk!However, doing content marketing is not an easy task. The marketers present all over the net are finding it difficult to create content because the competition has become very tough. Everybody else is looking for creating unique content every day. So, it becomes very important to make sure that you are able to create such content to be in the game.It is the obvious fact that great content is a must for your content marketing. Content forms the base to drive inbound traffic and leads. Moreover, you need good and unique content for your PPC to work. But still there are few present day problems related to content marketing which has made it difficult for the content marketers to make worthy content for marketingLet’s have a look at the problem:
The attention spans have become critically short
The competitors in the digital market are now creating a very high volume of content with higher production value. Moreover, higher cost to create competitive content people will deem worthy of their attention.What can be done about it?Competition in the market has raised the bar in digital market and you can fight the above two problems in the following ways:
Start creating content at equal production value as that of your competitor, but make sure that you do it on more prestigious and trusted brand platforms. The advantage of such platform is that they have built-in audiences. This will bring trust and prestige to you and your content surely.The second thing, which can be done is increasing the production value close to what your competitor has. Now, while doing this make sure that the usefulness and relevancy of your content should be much more than your competitors.Both of the ways have the potential to solve the problems related to content marketing, but the second one should be more feasible as it does not take more investments in terms of money. Either way, you choose they key to good content marketing is the way you promote your content. It simply follows the 80-20 rule, 20% of the work is writing good content and the remaining 80% is your promotion.So, it must be now clear to you that content marketing has become the next big thing but at the same time, it is not just a cake walk. Therefore, whether to choose it or not is totally your call.